Turn Up The Sole California
Turn up the Sole this summer, California!
There are over 300 million children in the world who live life everyday without a pair of shoes. Last year alone, Americans sent over 300 million pairs of shoes to landfills.
WE can change the world, one pair at a time.
From June 15- August 15, Soles4Souls is partnering with Keep California Beautiful and 1-800-GOT-JUNK? in an effort to save 50,000 pairs of shoes from California landfills.
How To Get Started
To receive collection materials, including a collection bin and brochures, please sign up using the Get Started button below! Choose “Turn Up the Sole” in the pull down menu!
Enter your zip code in the zip code locator to find out if you are eligible for a pickup of shoes from 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. To receive a pickup, you must:
- Tie each shoe together with a rubber band or by its shoelaces
- Place all shoes inside of large garbage bags. No more than 30 pairs per bag
- Email the 1-800-GOT-JUNK? franchise to arrange a pick-up
- Minimum of 100 pairs collected to be eligible
- Donor must provide help to load shoes onto 1-800-GOT-JUNK? truck
- If you are collecting shoes at an event, please be sure to invite the franchise out! They may be able to join in on the fun and use the junk truck for the collection bin!
The Janel Group of LA
c/o Price Transfer
1071 E. 233rd Street
Carson, CA 90745
800-397-7423 ex 3467
Casey Moving Systems
2209 Fairview Drive
Ceres, CA 95307
968 Sierra S.t #181
Kingsburg, CA, USA , 93631
21st and R Self Storage
1800 21st Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
Office and Access Hours
Los Gatos Extra Space Storage
950 University Avenue
Los Gatos, CA 95032