The Soles4Souls Internship Program is an unpaid, semester-long internship that offers university students the opportunity to explore the world of nonprofit work. The goal of the S4S Internship Program is to link college coursework and theory with career responsibilities and expectations to help students visualize their future.
Soles4Souls’ development and fundraising team is responsible for generating contributed revenue, which makes up a quarter of our organization’s overall budget.
Overview of duties
- Support revenue-generation activities in major gifts, grants, direct mail and events
- Research, write, enter and analyze data
- Cultivate relationship with Soles4Souls’ donors
- Help determine potential grants, sponsorships and prospects
- Develop a plan for upcoming speaking engagements, events and conferences
- Interns are required to provide their own transportation and laptop.
- Students must submit two letters of recommendation to be considered.
- Previous internship experience preferred, but not required.
- We expect all students and S4S Interns to participate in weekly evaluations and exit interviews during the program.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, as well as self-motivation, are critical to this position.
Please send application, resume and letters of recommendation to Tiffany Turner, email@example.com.