The Soles4Souls Internship Program is an unpaid, semester-long internship that offers university students the opportunity to explore the world of nonprofit work. The goal of the S4S Internship Program is to link college coursework and theory with career responsibilities and expectations to help students visualize their future.
Overview of duties
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with current and potential footwear/apparel partners
- Develop Cause Marketing strategies to engage the consumer and employees to help further our mission
- Stay up to date on current fashion and marketing trends
- Research potential brand relationships
- Interns are required to provide their own transportation and laptop.
- Students must submit two letters of recommendation to be considered.
- Previous internship experience preferred, but not required.
- We expect all students and S4S Interns to participate in weekly evaluations and exit interviews during the program.
Please send application, resume and letters of recommendation to Tiffany Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.