The Soles4Souls Internship Program is an unpaid, semester-long internship that offers university students the opportunity to explore the world of nonprofit work. The goal of the S4S Internship Program is to link college coursework and theory with career responsibilities and expectations to help students visualize their future.
Overview of duties
- Create and maintain and preserve Soles4Souls branding and guidelines
- Develop creative for marketing, brochures, direct mail, signage, promotional materials, flyers, presentations and signage
- Help develop and maintain communication calendar
- Understand and communicate organization/department communication needs
- Strategize, create and deliver e-mail marketing campaigns
- Assist in writing and distributing press releases
- Write and distribute blog, as well as developing and maintaining a strategy
- Participate in campaign development and create appropriate messaging
- Help create content on website and social media platforms
- Monitor and report analytics from website, social media platforms
- Participate in development and implementation of digital strategy
- Interns are required to provide their own transportation and laptop.
- Students must submit two letters of recommendation to be considered.
- Previous internship experience preferred, but not required.
- We expect all students and S4S Interns to participate in weekly evaluations and exit interviews during the program.
Major in marketing, communication or public relations.
Please send application, resume and letters of recommendation to Marissa Pellegrino at firstname.lastname@example.org.