Overview of duties
Soles4Souls is exploring our sustainability foundation to create business opportunities for the company and partner with our stakeholders and partners to create healthier, equitable, and more sustainable communities. The Sustainability team is identifying leads in carbon inventorying and reduction strategies and policies for our company and partners cross-functionally across the company to work with regulatory authorities, stakeholders, public and non-profit organizations. We are working to identify Environmental, Technological, Social and Governance foundations for Soles4Souls.
Sole 4Souls interns work alongside leaders in the organization and industry on projects that deliver significant impact to Soles4Souls and our partners. Interns are an important part of our culture!
In this internship, you will:
- Support Soles4Souls foundational programing and initiatives
- Help establish program base lines
- Identify and make programmatic recommendations for Soles 4 Souls sustainability programs
- Engage with S4S partners to provide strong business decision support on environmentally beneficial opportunities
- Help solve challenging problems with a direct impact on the company
- Fun intern events and networking opportunities
- Students must be currently enrolled rising sophomores or previously graduated from an accredited university.
- Interns are required to provide their own transportation (if applicable) and laptop
- Students must submit their complete application, resume and two letters of recommendation to be considered.
- Previous internship experience preferred, but not required.
- We expect all students and S4S Interns to participate in weekly evaluations and exit interviews during the program.
- Demonstrated ability to perform environmental and social analysis
- Sustainable business acumen and environmental management skills
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to prioritize assignments
- Proven analytical, project management, and collaboration skills