The Soles4Souls (S4S) Internship Program is a paid up to 10-week internship program that introduces university students to nonprofit employment and career opportunities. The goals of the S4S Internship Program are to link the realms of college coursework and theory with career responsibilities and expectations, which will help the student visualize his/her future.
Overview of duties
Soles4Souls’ Outreach Department fulfills half of Soles4Souls’ mission: providing immediate relief through the free distribution of shoes and clothing around the world. We work in partnership with global non-profits to distribute shoes domestically and internationally. We plan special volunteer events for the organization throughout the year and ensure that free distribution of footwear and clothing continues to be executed successfully through direct and indirect distribution efforts while engaging corporate and community supporters.
- Research for domestic/international outreach partners and areas of critical need
- Outreach administrative duties
- Distribution event planning and execution
- Students must be currently enrolled rising sophomores or previously graduated from an accredited university.
- Interns are required to provide their own transportation (if applicable) and laptop.
- Students must submit a completed application, resume and two letters of recommendation to be considered.
- Previous internship experience preferred, but not required.
- We expect all students and S4S Interns to participate in weekly evaluations and exit interviews during the program.
Please send application, resume and letters of recommendation to Hr@soles4souls.org.