POSITION: Regional Donation Center Senior Manager, Tennessee
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Community Partnerships
Soles4Souls Mission: Soles4Souls creates sustainable jobs and provides relief through the distribution of shoes and clothing around the world.
Summary: Senior Manager, Community Partnerships is responsible for shoe and apparel annual collection goals through individuals, organizations, business partners, along with financial goals. The Senior Manager oversees all day-to-day partnerships activities, all planning activities related to their region, and develops mid and long-term strategies and opportunities that align with Soles4Souls’ business objectives and deliver maximum value to the organization. This position coordinates all Soles4Souls activities in Tennessee. This position will need to reside within the geographic region.
• Cultivate partnerships in community, local businesses, & corporations leading to shoe/apparel collections, cause marketing and fundraising campaigns – meeting specified annual dollar goals.
• Identify, lead, support, and motivate new donors, including cultivating existing donors.
• Serve as the S4S representative in the region through public speaking engagements, conferences, sustainability events, etc.
• Plan, develop, and execute initiatives that contribute to company-wide objectives.
• Live Soles4Souls’ values – TEAM – Transparent, Entrepreneurial, Accountable, Meaningful
Qualifications, Skills and Capabilities:
• A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience, with a preference for experience in building and scaling community partnerships and/or managing external partnerships/relationships with diverse communities
• Ability to discover, qualify, and execute alliances quickly with partners.
• Knowledge of how to implement community initiatives and experience in bringing projects to scale
• Strong relationship management, project management skills, oral and written communication skills for various audiences (internal and external), & strategic problem solver
• Ability to prioritize and manage a high volume of correspondence and campaign execution
• Strong network and existing relationships with organizations in designated region highly preferred
• Ability to Travel
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Valid driver’s license
S4S is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from candidates of color and other diverse backgrounds.
Competitive salary. Benefits include medical insurance with 70% employer coverage, HRA account, dental insurance, long-term disability, life, 401K with up to 6% employer match, professional development benefits, open FTO and paid parental leave.
Send resumes to HR@soles4souls.org.